During this 6 hour online training you will learn how to work with all the basic functions of an existing FileMaker Pro Advanced application.
Moreover, you will get an overview of the FileMaker products and you will learn to know the relationship between those different products. This will allow you to get a better idea of the possibilities of every solution.
In addition to the basic principles, the focus will be on your ability to easily work with any FileMaker Pro Advanced application and control the most commonly used functions.
- Learn how to work easily with FileMaker Pro Advanced
- Manage the basic functions of FileMaker Pro Advanced
- Get to know the menus and the buttons
- Easily create, edit and share data
What you will need to attend this training
- FileMaker Pro 18 installed on Windows or macOS (demo or complete version)
- A high speed internet connection.
This session is intended for people who have little or no knowledge about the use of FileMaker Pro Advanced.
General practical experience with office applications, such as a word processor or a spreadsheet, minimal knowledge about working with a computer.