With the current security constraints, managed hosting has become the standard for FileMaker
Managed hosting guarantees that your custom apps will run in a controlled and managed environment. A managed server reserved for your FileMaker custom apps, configured according to your needs and where external factors cannot affect the stability of your application. We will recommend a setup that fits your needs, manage the entire configuration and maintain your virtual private server.
FileMaker 19 Managed Hosting offers
Occasional use of small solutions Smaller teams As a second development server Technical Specifications 4 CPU 8 GB RAM 300 GB SSD Windows Server 2019 12 service credits €160 / mo
Daily use for smaller teams New to the FileMaker Platform Occasional use of the DataAPI TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 6 CPU 8 GB RAM 300 GB SSD Windows Server 2019 12 Service Credits €195 / mo
Daily use for large teams Occasional use of WebDirect Moderate use of the Data API TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 6 CPU 16 GB RAM 300 GB SSD Windows Server 2019 12 Service Credits €250 / mo
Daily use of large solutions Daily use of WebDirect Frequent use of Data API TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 8 CPU 24 GB RAM 500 GB SSD Windows Server 2019 12 Service credits €309 / mo
* Monthly prices VAT excl.
We recommend a configuration that fit your needs, and manage the entire setup.
Our standard setup includes:
- Configuration of your Virtual Private Server
- Installation and Configuration of FileMaker Server
- Installation of your own SSL Certificate
- Setup your of files
Do you have specific requirements? We can provide a customized offer for you.
We manage and maintain your hosting.
- Windows Server 2019 security upgrades
- FileMaker Server 19 updates
- Monitoring of services
- Phone support during business hours
Need more assistance
Do you need help with the setup of a plugin, restoring a FileMaker backup or recovering data? We can help you!
To simplify the invoicing, we will work with service credits. You can use service credits for help with data recovery, installation of tools and plugins, help with configuring access to your FileMaker solutions, restoring a FileMaker backup and many other services.
At the start of your FileMaker 19 hosting subcription you will receive 12 free service credits, and you can always purchase extra if you need them.
What does not require service credits?
All services included in our maintenance or interventions where we are responsible for the problem.
How does it work?
Service credits can be ordered in a bundle of 12 credits or 24 credits. Interventions will be calculated as 1 credit for 1 to 15 minutes.
- Managed hosting by FileMaker Certified Developers
- Custom setup
- Your own industry standard SSL Certificate *
- Professional monitoring and services
- Besides daily database backups, the server setup is also backed up and stored for the last 30 days
- Access to your local FileMaker backups
- System and software are kept up-to-date at all times
- Your hosting solution can grow with your needs
- Your server is housed in our European data centers and offers superior connectivity so you can always access your data from mobile devices
- Your applications will be running in your own environment, where only you have access.
(*) Sold separately
In addition to our standard FileMaker 19 hosting packages, you can also ask one of our FileMaker Certified advisers to recommend a custom configuration.
- How many servers do you need?
- How many users need to have access to the server?
- How many databases will be running on the server?
- How much disk space will you be needing?
- What type of FileMaker license do you need?
- Do you need to extend the FileMaker hosting with access via PHP, FileMaker Data API, WebDirect, etc.?
- Do you need server-side script schedules?
- Do you need specific add-ons, like AutoSender, Zulu, etc.?
- What level of security do you require?
- How do you wish to configure and manage your backups?
Industry standard SSL/TLS level encryption
Did you know all our servers come with an A+ rating on SSLLabs?
FileMaker uses powerful, industry-standard technology to protect your networked data. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption establishes secure connections between FileMaker Server and FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and web clients.
Your domain name is the public-facing address that you would like to use to access your custom app. An SSL certificate of your own proves to your users that your server is trustworthy and that you are serious about their privacy. You let them know the services belong to your organisation. With FileMaker 19 hosting, an SSL certificate of your own is now mandatory.
We offer validated and trusted SSL Certificates from Digicert and Sectigo, starting at €99,95 per year.
By using these SSL certificates you guarantee the highest possible encryption levels. Each SSL certificate is signed with NIST recommended 2048-bit signatures and provides up to 256 bit encryption of customer data.
In need of a little extra? We have a number of services you can add to fit your every need.
€12,00 / 100GB
€35,00 / 2TB
Starting at €99,95