– For our customers in the Netherlands, Belgium and France you ensure a quality back office customer service. You are in constant contact with customers and colleagues to solve practical problems smoothly.
– You support the Account Managers and the Business Unit Managers in the administrative part of the pre-sales and after-sales process. This consists of the proactive follow-up of the hosting services, the licenses and the training. You process the incoming leads.
– You coordinate the planning of the consultants. To this end, you work closely with the project manager, who manages the technical side of the projects. You are quick on the ball and make changes where necessary.
– You report to the sales & marketing manager.
– You are perfectly trilingual (Dutch, English and French).
– You excel in planning and organizing. Your administrative skills are your hallmark; you deliver reliable work.
– You are very communicative and show customer-friendliness; you are also able to adapt to different cultures.
– You work independently. You are a go-getter and have a can-do mentality.
– A no-nonsense culture where people are central and autonomy is stimulated. You get freedom, independence and responsibility.
– A growing international company with a healthy ambition.
– Opportunities for development and further training thanks to a training budget.
– Regular team days where we come together to present our projects to each other, share knowledge about new developments and applications.
– We are a European team where everyone is available to contribute to any project.