Are you looking for:
- A unique digital solution, applicable for a wide scope of companies
- An open culture with both colleagues and customers, and an international DNA?
- Your Personal Develop Plan every year?
- Values like Pragmatism, Integrity, Perseverance, Reliability and space for Creativity
Check! This is your next job!
What you will be doing
– You will be responsible for the B2B sales of our unique IT consultancy and digitalisation projects.
– Besides contacts with existing customers, you will actively look for new opportunities and expand the customer portfolio.
– The Netherlands is your home market, but you can also grow into sales in other countries within the Lesterius group.
– If you have consultancy experience, you can also take care of the business analysis and fine-tune it with the customers and developers.
We guide our customers with the digitalization and automation of their business.
We develop custom made applications and connect the different systems they are using to streamline operations and improve productivity.
We setup, monitor and manage their applications and infrastructure.
We coach our customer-developers to be in control of their applications.
The low code application development platform Claris FileMaker is always at the center of our operations.
We have offices in different European countries and develop both projects deployed locally and internationally.
Our values are: Pragmatism, Integrity, Perseverance, Reliability and space for Creativity.
What you should bring
– You have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience, supplemented by at least 5 years of relevant experience.
– You know the consulting world and have experience within the world of IT or digitalisation.
– You are able to capture the customers’ questions, including the unspoken needs. In time, you will also make the business analysis, which you will fine-tune with the customers and developers.
– Language skills: Dutch and English, other languages are a plus
Added bonus if you have
IT consultancy & business analyse experience
Knowledge of French, Spanish, Swedish, etc.
You will come to work in an environment where each developer can make a difference. We don’t just expect you to develop what our customers ask you, but we expect you to challenge them, to setup a continuous dialogue to develop an application that fits them and not an application they need to adjust to.
An open culture is essential for us, which means we respect everyone’s voice and everyone should be able to speak frankly. Yes, there are managers and project managers and architects but everyone’s opinion can make a difference. The goal is to be aware and aligned.
Every single co-worker has his own development plan based on his/her points of interests and on his/her goals linked to our goals as a company on a professional level but also according to our DNA and our values.
Unique for our organization is the mix of projects you’ll be working on. You’ll be involved in both Belgian and European projects. Sometimes working with only Belgian colleagues, sometimes working with colleagues from units in other countries.
You’ll be able to organize yourself working from home (on average 50% of the time), at the office or at the customer’s premises.
We hire for attitude we train for skills.
Tell us something about yourself
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan