myFMApiLibrary for PHP was built by the development team of Lesterius, in order to interact with the FileMaker Data API and facilitate faster integration into your projects.
With this REST client library you have access to all the features of the FileMaker Data API without needing to build your own cURL commands.
- Support for Composer
- Capability to create, read, update and delete
- Authentication with credentials or OAuth
- Setting global fields
- Uploading files to container fields
What’s new in version 2.0?
Update from July 2019
- FileMaker Server 18 support
- Get server metadata
- One-shot script execution
- Record duplication
- Refactored code
- Readable by every PHP developer
- No need to build your own cURL commands
- Easy to implement into your own projects
- Installation through Composer
- No dependencies on third-party libraries
- FileMaker Server 18
- PHP 7.1 or higher
- PHP cURL extension
- PHP mb_string extension
Open Source and Free
myFMApiLibrary for PHP is a free and open-source project under the GNU license.
The documentation is available on GitHub
Check out the new FileMaker 18 Data API Postman collection and feel free to contribute to its development!