Engage 2020 will be a new experience with 25 year old roots. The event we used to call “DevCon” has always been the way to communicate, learn, and connect with each other – all things now more important than ever. While going virtual this year means we’re not in the same room and we’ll have to share coffee, stories, and smiles through video, it also means we get to share the experience with those who couldn’t travel for our in-person conference. And with no hotel ballrooms needed, it also means we can make the event free (more on that later). So more than ever, we hope to see the entire Claris Community join us this year!
What to expect from Claris Engage 2020
Our goal is a virtual experience capturing the spirit and value of our premier annual conference. As always, expect exciting announcements, technology deep-dives, and thought leadership from Claris and community leaders:
- Attend compelling keynotes, engaging panel discussions, in-depth product sessions, and networking events.
- Connect with Claris leadership and technical experts.
- Reconnect with friends and peers … and meet new friends in social distancing safety.
- And for months after the event, explore Claris Engage 2020 on-demand sessions in Claris Academy — event recordings plus a broader library of technical and business sessions presented by community experts. Sessions will be posted on a rolling schedule following the live event so you can enjoy them at your own pace.
Here’s how to … Engage
First, Claris 2020 is absolutely free. You’ll want to register since some sessions have limited space, but there is no registration fee. More details:
- Save the dates: August 4 – 5, 2020 from 9:00am – 4:00pm PDT.
- Browse the complete schedule and speaker bios on a new Claris Engage page. We’ll post it in the Claris Community on July 10.
- Sign-up for sessions starting on July 10. Use your Claris Community login to reserve your spot (space is limited for some sessions, so sign up early!).
- Follow the Claris Engage topic to receive event updates.
- Participate in discussions about Engage.
- Access Claris Academy and on-demand content.
Stay up to date on the latest information on the official Claris Engage Community page
Virtual and global
Another benefit of a virtual event? We get to welcome our entire global community. We’re also planning regional virtual events for our European, Asia-Pacific, and Japanese communities this fall, so you can participate in time zones and languages you prefer. Regional schedules and details come out following Engage.
We’re so excited to share a new conference with you this summer. While a virtual conference may never replace the power of being together in-person, we’re committed to an event that reminds you of what we all loved about DevCon. We believe the energy of our community, creativity, and connection transcends distance. And we have a hunch you’ve gotten pretty good at connecting with people over video! I can’t wait to meet you “outside the keynote” over coffee — when we log-in and engage once again.
See you there!