2 Days Course
During these two days of training, you learn to independently develop a full-fledged FileMaker app.
You first tackle advanced data modeling. Then through step-by-step development exercises, you develop an increasingly efficient system by manipulating all the model objects, by creating complex automations using scripts, calculations, lists of values, models, etc.
At the end of this training course, you have a knowledge which will allow you to continue your self-learning through research and practice.
You want to modify an existing application and, if necessary, add a simple module. You want to get to know the functioning of FileMaker, without having the real ambition to become a FileMaker developer.
Take this quick online test to assess your skills
- Know how to independently develop a fully fledged app
- Master complex data modeling
- Develop interfaces using all available objects
- Understand the principles of scripting
- Introduction to reporting
- Configuring standard security
|FileMaker Developer||Svenska||02/02/2021 | 9:00 am||Online||€ 780||Book|
|FileMaker Developer||Nederlands||04/02/2021 | 9:30 am||Online||€ 780||Book|
|FileMaker Developer||Español||16/02/2021 | 9:00 am||Online||€ 780||Book|
|FileMaker Developer||français||24/02/2021 | 9:00 am||Online||€ 780||Book|
|FileMaker Developer||Nederlands||11/03/2021 | 9:30 am||Online||€ 780||Book|
- Create tables and fields
- Use relationships
Create an interface
- Prepare a user interface
- Manage and organise layouts
- Use layout-objects
- Field styles and value lists
- Special layout objects
- The advanced layout
- Create simple formulas
- Create formulas with the use of related data
- Use of external references
- The basics
- Interactions with users
- Use scripts to search for data
- Get the information which will be included in the report
- Generate sub-summary reports
- Create users with access rights
- Create privileges
If you wish to broaden your knowledge about FileMaker, we can advise you to follow the « FileMaker Problem Solver » training. This is a two-day training course that explores the various aspects of development with the FileMaker platform.
This training is given at our place, or at your place. A training day is from 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
We can supply a computer for you, or you can bring your own laptop with a current FileMaker Pro version installed.